- Happy Hour Ticket Includes 4 beers or ciders
- Dry Run Ticket Buy drinks as you go
History Tour Pub Crawls in NYC
Our Revolutionary Pub Crawl mixes craft beer, good times, and hidden history into a fun and unique New York City experience. Walk in the footsteps of patriots George Washington and Alexander Hamilton along cobblestoned streets as you visit historic taverns with fellow travelers from around the globe. As you enjoy your drinks, your guide will share the unknown stories of the Big Apple’s role in colonial and revolutionary America. We’ll teach you the stuff they left out in 8th grade social studies class. Cheers!
Where we go
The Revolutionary Pub Crawl visits 4 historic taverns in the Stone Street area of the Financial District. All of our bars are within 2 blocks of each other so there is limited walking.
- Visit historic taverns.
- Learn about the influence of beer on famous American events.
- Enjoy local NYC beers you can’t find anywhere else.
- Let our expert guides entertain you with tales of NYC’s secret history while you crawl from bar to bar.
- Everyone must be 21 years or older with valid government-issued ID. If you are an international guest, passports are required by New York law.
- Food is NOT included on the pub crawl. We suggest that you eat before the tour.